Monday, March 15, 2010

Yay, Monday Mingle Time!




This is my second week taking part in the Monday Mingle Vlog series with Jennifer of www.eightymphmom.com This has been a lot of fun and I have found some great new blogs to follow!  Right now, Jennifer has a "Leap into Spring" event going on at her website, be sure to check it out.  Jennifer hosts the Mingle every Monday and asks people 3 questions to answer on video.  My responses are below!
Hooray, I think I got it to work on Vimeo, let me know if it's funky!!
I hope you are all having a great start to your week.  Tomorrow I am heading to Raleigh, NC for the Smart Mom Solutions Road Show.  I will be reporting all the goings on so be sure to check back! 





3 comments:

Megan said...

Amy....great vlog...your lips and sound are off ~ it was interesting to watch!

Have a great time tomorrow. I really wanted to go but can't justify driving 4 hours each way!

Have a great Monday!

Dee said...

Have fun in NC! Your answer about the rock climbing, etc was about like mine. LOL Not many vlogs have chose skydiving

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Join the crowd... none of us like heights

Oh yes if only we could end hunger.

Enjoy your trip!